Horse Boarding Agreement
Horses that are Boarding at Mangold Ranch Versatility are at their OWN RISK while on Mangold Ranch Versatility’s privately owned property located at 4870 Upper Mountain Rd, Lockport, NY, 14094. Owners of horses must be aware that the ranch is not responsible for injuries of any sort regarding their horse while staying at the ranch. Mangold Ranch Versatility will not be responsible for veterinary bills or medical expenses of any kind. Owners must understand horses are again at their OWN RISK while staying at Mangold Ranch Versatility. If board payments are missed 3 consecutive months, you forfeit your ownership of the horse, and Mangold Ranch Versatility may at this time sell your horse to obtain missed board payments.
This Boarding Contract is on a Month to Month Basis and due the 1st of every month.
Boarders must give 1 month's notice before leaving Mangold Ranch Versatility. If Mangold Ranch Versatility must dismiss you for any reason you must vacate the premises immediately and you will be given a 30 day grace notice to remove your horse from the premises. While under the 30 day grace period you will only have visitation under supervision from Mangold Ranch Versatility Management.
1. SAFETY FIRST
2. Always wear a helmet while riding a horse
3. Please keep the barn 10% cleaner than you found it
4. For your safety & the safety of our herd Megan must know when you are on the property at all times!
5. Please make sure gates are closed, The water is OFF, The lights are OFF, and things are put away before leaving the Ranch.
6. The Golden Rule “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you”
Mangold Ranch Versatility
4870 Upper Mountain Rd
Lockport, NY 14094