Mangold Ranch Rules and Policies
1. Closed toed shoes and long pants are required for all ranch activities including birthday parties and experiences for the safety of guests.
2. Participants under 18 must wear a helmet.
3. No running, loud noises, etc in the barn as it scares the horses.
4. Please do not bring dogs to the ranch unless you've been given prior permission.
5. Please have respect for the staff and horses. Come with a willing smile and good attitude. We believe down on the ranch 'do unto others as you'd like them to do unto you'.
6. Please do not come to the ranch without an appointment or you will be escorted off the property.
7. Do not feed the animals. Strange dietary items may make them sick.
8. Do not go into pastures or other areas of the property that are off-limits unless you are accompanied by a staff member.
9. Donk (our donkey) is loose. He is there to protect the property. Yes, we know he is out. No, you do not need to call us to let us know.
We understand that life happens. However, all lessons require 24 hours notice of cancellation as we still have to pay our staff. A refund will not be given without 24 hours' notice. Repeated no-shows may result in denial of services.
Birthdays, ranch experiences, and other group activities require 72 hours' notice of cancellation. You will lose your deposit if you cancel without prior notice.
For ranch members, refunds will not be given for missed riding days. We will make up a missed riding day as long as it's not happening continuously. The ranch is very easy to work with and there are many ways to make up services. Please reach out to staff to let us know your situation.
Payment for monthy services is due on the first of the month. Payments cannot be prorated.
Booking of birthdays, ranch experiences, and other group activities require a 50% deposit to be placed at booking. The rest is due on the day of the experience.
Cash is preferred. We also take venmo or checks made out to Mangold Ranch Versatility.
All training and other monthly services require a signed contract on file as well as a signed copy of our ranch policy document.
All participants in all activites must have a liability waiver on file.