Horse Training Agreement
Horses training at Mangold Ranch Versatility are at their own risk while on Mangold Ranch Versatility’s privately owned property. Owners of horses must be aware that the ranch is not responsible for injuries of any sort regarding their horse while staying at the ranch. The ranch will not be responsible for veterinary bills or medical expenses of any kind. Owners must understand horses are again at their OWN RISK while staying at Mangold Ranch Versatility. Training payment(s) must be paid in full before the last day of training or you forfeit your ownership of the horse and Mangold Ranch Versatility may at this time sell your horse to obtain missed training payments.
We accept Cash/Check/Venmo/Paypal. Training Contract is on a Month to Month Basis.
Training Payments are due the 1st of every month.
1. SAFETY FIRST
2. Always wear a helmet while riding a horse
3. Please keep the barn 10% cleaner than you found it
4. For your safety & the safety of our herd Megan must know when you’re on the property at all times!
5. Please make sure gates are closed, water is OFF, The lights are OFF, and things are put away before leaving the Ranch.
6. The Golden Rule “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you”
* Anyone under 18yrs old must have a parent/guardian sign for them